Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Mommy Brain

So, I was in Lauren's room yesterday playing with her and looking at her collage wall, specifically the shadow box I made her, when it hit me...I'd made a mistake.



You see, she wasn't born on July 17th. Oh no. That is mine and Shawn's anniversary. Not her birthday. Surely a mom would remember the birth date of her child. Especially her first born child. Especially the child whose entrance into the world was nothing short of dramatic and memorable. Surely. Right?

The fact that it took days for me to notice the slip up is not lost on me. I obviously have some brain storage issues right now. But, I am sure as I am re-creating THE.WHOLE.THING I will permanently store her correct birth date into my mind.

July 21, 2008 
My precious daughter came into this world.

No comments :

Post a Comment