Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Easton's Room Inspiration



I thought it would be fun to show you the fabrics we are using in Easton's room!!! Don't you just love the colors?!?! His bedding is being made by a lady on etsy.com and I can't wait to see the finished product. I've got to get to work on his canvas soon but I just got in a sample of the fabric so that I can match colors.

We also picked up this really cool license plate map of the United States at Target. I think it will look awesome on his wall!!! I really like that it has so many colors in it and is so boyish!
We still have a ways to go before we are ready to start getting his room ready. The most important thing we have left to do is get Lauren situated in her new big bed and get her big girl room all set up and decorated. I can't believe that in less than three months we will have two precious little ones under our roof. God is so good!

4 comments :

  1. Where did you get the map picture? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzie, I got it at Target!!! We LOVE it so much!!! It is a canvas and it looks so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so BEYOND EXCITING! I love the colors you picked out!! :-) Do you mind me asking which person on Etsy you picked to do your bedding? I've kinda been looking for someone as well :-)

    I can't wait to see the finished products! SO EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those colors! Carson has that picture and we love it. The Pottery Barn version is 100 bucks! So we got a great deal!!!!

    ReplyDelete