Thursday, January 06, 2011

Making Progress

This morning Lauren and I got busy working! There is just so much to do and I actually feel like doing it so I thought I should seize the day! We started by putting together a little shelf thing for her closet. I am really excited about this little guy because I am going to use the bottom bins for her undies and socks so that each day she can take a little responsibility and pick out her own!!!

*Please forgive the quality of the pictures....my camera battery was charging so I just used my phone. *

Lauren and I got all the parts out of the box and I sent Shawn a picture asking if he thought we could do it. He said no. Ha! That man has no faith in the building skills of his wife.


Lucky for us girls there were instructions and it really was easy to put together. All I had to do was know how to use a screwdriver. The hardest part was finding one.



Looking more like an organizer, right?!?!


How about now? Isn't it darling? 


Okay, now this picture cracks me up because after we finished building it Lauren went and grabbed her camera so she could snap a picture!!! Do you think she's seen her mama do that once in a while? Love her!


And here it is in her closet. It was a perfect fit and I think it will be awesome for her as she takes on new responsibilities!!!


And, just because...this is a small glimpse of her room now. I took it because we had just cleaned it and if you had seen the before picture, you would have wanted to capture the beauty of the after too!

2 comments :

  1. So adorable! And the picture taking is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! It will all look absolutely awesome! I am confident.

    ReplyDelete