Tuesday, July 14, 2009

where have i been?

i've been planning Lauren's 1st birthday party

i've been reminiscing about how fast my baby has grown

i've been dreaming of a weekend getaway with my hubby

i've been catching up with old friends

i've been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning

i've been crying

i've been teaching Lauren how to give kisses

i've been laughing
i've been singing silly songs

i've been evaluating myself

i've been thinking of the future and the past

i've been creative

i've been thinking of ways i can contribute to my family

i've been nicer to myself

i've been living.......

5 comments :

  1. Neat post! I've been wonderin' where you've been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is already turning one!!! I'm also glad you are being nice to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're savoring these moments! I love you, you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were welcoming her her into our world. A year gone by is certainly reason to shed a tear. I'm so happy you have been able to be there with her through all of her firsts.

    ReplyDelete