Wednesday, July 29, 2009

in honor of anthropologie

Did I mention in my last post that I am head over heels in love? Yes, yes it is true. Anthropologie has stolen my heart. It happened so quickly...one step into the store and I was hooked. Luckily, I have managed to keep a handle on my pocketbook. You never can be too careful!

Here are a few things that I am loving...

This dress is fabulous...with brown wedges it would be gorgeous!

This bag is lovely...the price tag - not so lovely.

How adorable are these salt and pepper shakers? Oh, the happy!

I fell in love with this vintage timer when Shawn and I were in the store. It should have come home with me. Poor thing.


Love this tea towel.


I have a thing for aprons. No, I don't wear one when I cook...but if I had THIS one, I would. I promise!


I've been looking for something new for our guest bathroom which also serves as Lauren's. I am not big into "kid themed" bathrooms (sorry if you are) but I want something fun! This shower curtain is definitely fun and it has that vintage feel I am loving!

2 comments :

  1. Jen - where is Anthropologie?? - I don't get our much.... But we had one in Florida and I absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fran, the only Anthropologie I know if is in Kansas City. Shawn and I went there a couple of weekends ago. I wish there was one closer, or maybe I don't really at all considering I am trying to save money!!!

    ReplyDelete