Friday, July 17, 2009

sneek peek

I have been working hard on Lauren's 1st birthday party "stuff"!!! I can't wait to show you everything...but I won't right now. Be looking for a huge post later on that!!! I am so thankful for the friends who have put in many hours to help me get this thing going! There will be a special post on those special girls later also. For now, this is the yard sign I made to welcome the peeps to Lolo's shindig. Shawn is going to attach it to yard stakes and we will be putting lots of balloons on the sign as well!!!

5 comments :

  1. I love the sign, it's perfect!!! I can't wait to see the pics from the party! Do you need to make some big birds this week? Let me know... Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she will have a great first birthday!! I can't wait to see all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sign! She is so loved and special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The sign is perfectly your style. Makes me miss your creativity in the classroom across the hall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You've done such an amazing job preparing to celebrate this milestone.

    ReplyDelete