Thursday, July 09, 2009

planting seeds

I've been on the lookout for a few quality cds to play around the house while I am doing this whole bringing up Lauren thing. I know there are a ton of children's cds out there. Some are great and in the words of one of my friends, "some make you want to jab pencils in your ears." I've been asking anyone who will listen for ideas and another friend suggested Seeds Family Worship cd's. I am hooked! Each song on the 5 cds they have is a bible verse from the NIV put to contemporary worship music - no reason to get out the pencils! You can go here to view their website for more information on the group and how they got started or to see what cds they offer. I haven't called around town to see if any of the Christian bookstores carry the series, but I do know they are all on iTunes for download. I am sharing a couple of their songs I found on youtube so let me know what you think!!!


\

2 comments :

  1. Very cool... I played them and Carson was getting down to the beat with his head. He loves it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Alyssa was tuning her head trying to see and hear what was going on. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete