Friday, December 25, 2009

colorado bound

The first time we went to Colorado I almost killed myself and my husband learning how to ski.
I looked like this:



The last time we went to Colorado I was pregnant and sick. I stayed in the house all day and threw up a lot.
I felt like this:

I looked like this:
(Man I was pale and sickly looking. Gross!!!)

This time will be different. I will not be a first time skier and I will not be pregnant. Wonder what this year's picture will be. Betcha I'll be wearing that same coat! ;)

I am so looking forward to seeing the mountains and to sharing that beauty with Lauren. She's got her snow suit and snow boots all ready to go. What a little snow angel she will be! The drive on the other hand...not so excited about. Can you blame me?

1 comment :

  1. Can't wait to see this year's pictures and to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete