Thursday, December 03, 2009

before....


Monica over at The Homespun Heart has been spending a week focusing on her home and living to blog about it. I know during this crazy, wonderful, busy Christmas season it is easy to let little things go. The problem for me is that those little things often turn into big things and then the big things turn into mountains of work that make me feel like I can never overcome them! Well, today I am going to focus on some of the clutter and "stuff" that I have been letting go before they turn into mountains!

If you are a clean freak, please shield your eyes. The pictures that follow are not for the faint of heart. The first step for me today is to focus on my kitchen. Thanks for coming along on the ride! I'll be posting updated pics once I've tidied the area.

THE KITCHEN:












No comments :

Post a Comment