Monday, December 21, 2009

taking a leap...


...into the familiar and the unknown.

After a lot of prayer and discussions full of words like "pros" and "cons" and "what's best for our family" with my husband, I have decided to accept a very part-time and a very flexible teaching position with a small local college. My time away from Lauren will be extremely minimal and I feel peaceful about the way things have transpired.



Classes start on January 19th and I hope I am ready! I have a lot of reading and preparing to do before then!

Thank you Tammy for the resources! You are the best! It was great to see you, Leslie, and Kelly today!

5 comments :

  1. Oh, wow! I know that had to be a hard decision. I will be praying for you during this time ... you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! Where and what will you be teaching? You will do a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! Congrats Mrs. Barry! You will be so good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an awesome teacher!!!! Your students will be so blessed to have you. -Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you! You're amazing and are perfect for this!

    Thanks for lunch! (I'm ripping up your check, by the way.) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete