Friday, December 18, 2009

decision time

Much has been going on in my life and I can't wait to share when it all goes down and the decision has been made, but for now I'll leave you with one of the songs I've been listening to. I *heart* Sara Groves, she always says just what I am feeling!




"Hello Lord, it's me your child
I have a few things on my mind
Right now I'm faced with big decisions
And I'm wondering if you have a minute...

I don't doubt your sovereignty

I doubt my own ability to
Hear what you're saying
And to do the right thing
And I desperately want to do the right thing"

Sara Groves - Hello Lord

2 comments :

  1. Okay now I am curious - how about I just pray for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the decision you make will be the perfect one. I know you have prayed for guidance and we all have faith that you will be happy and content in your plans. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete