Sunday, April 19, 2009

laaaa deeee da

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that I don't plan on blogging this week. I won't say "never" just in case something totally awesome comes up. You know, like I just happen to run into John Mayer and have my camera with me. :) It has been really crazy around these here parts over the past couple of weeks. Lauren and Shawn are both sick and my house is a bit in shambles. Anywho...I am just planning on taking this week to do some spring cleaning, work in my little herb garden, learn about proper comma usage, take plenty of walks outside, research making homemade cleaners, hopefully make it to the park with friends, figure out how to use the correct form of lay/lie/laid/laying/lying in any given sentence, read about love and logic training for Lauren, finish this week's Esther homework, update my home journal (oh yes, I have a binder for all things home and pending the completion of the organization I might just post a picture), figure out how to make my hair look like those girls' on the bump it commercial because I too want big happy hair, make some sports themed burp cloths, oh and get Lauren feeling better. I'm hoping that without the distraction of blogging I can actually get some of these things done!!! I hope you all have a great week. I saw this quote on a new blog I found and loved it even though it is totally not my way of life at the moment...hopefully I will get there!!!!

"Know the true value of time! Snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination. Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today."
--Lord Chesterfield


2 comments :

  1. You're hilarious. That's all I can say. Talk to you soon, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally ready to order the Bump it...it comes with two...maybe we can share!!!!

    ReplyDelete