Thursday, April 09, 2009

bunko night

Tuesday night was Bunko at my house. I love playing Bunko, but I will be honest and say that I much rather prefer to play at someone else's house. That way I don't have to do the stressing! Anyway, we had such a good time. I ended up making corn dip which is way good although it looks nasty. As Shawn so kindly said, "It sort of looks like vomit." Thanks, babe! I also made rotel dip - always a staple.

For dessert I made these:

And I wrapped them like this:

The inside is strawberry cake and cream cheese icing...yuuuuuummmmm!!!! Please, please forgive me for the HORRIBLE quality of this picture - I am definately NOT a photographer!

I would give you the directions for how to make them, but Bakerella herself and Pioneer Woman have already done it for me. Go here or here for specific directions! They took a little while to make, but I was excited with how they turned out!

Here are a few bunko pictures for my ladies! Oh and we even listened to a little John Mayer, baby! His "Free Falling" cover is magic. Seriously...




4 comments :

  1. It was a great night! LOVED the cupcake treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Bakerella. They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I really do like the "Free Fallin'" cover, I just like to stir things up a little! Thanks so much for the photo op! Cameron can't wait for me to make the "Schwety Balls" for his class! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The night was great! The cupcakes were amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete