Monday, April 27, 2009

desperate

So I've been a little absent from blogging this past week. I'll be honest, it's been nice.

Have you ever been in a place in your life when you can literally feel the walls around your heart crumbling? That place where you no longer wish to be numb and you open your heart to really feel? I'm right there tonight. God has been working on me this past week (and longer if I really start to think back). I'm still not sure what it all means right now, but I can tell you that I am desperate to hear what he's got up his sleeve. I am desperate for him. What a lovely place to be.

I am wondering what your favorite worship song is. What song do you turn to when you want to be near to God? When you want to praise him with everything in you? I have so many songs I love but one I've just found recently is, Divine Romance, by Phil Wickham. I love it. I can listen to it over and over and over and that drives Shawn nuts! :)


For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love...

No comments :

Post a Comment