Sunday, April 12, 2009

easter

This Easter, I am reminded of the great sacrifice my Lord made for me. I am reminded that because of his wounds, I am healed. I am reminded that he took on a weight greater than I can fathom and endured pain worse than I can imagine - for me. I am reminded that when Jesus died that day on the cross, he took my sins with Him. I am reminded that in his infinite wisdom and divine timing, he rose again. I am reminded that because I chose to love him, believe that he died and rose again for me, and asked him to make his dwelling place in my heart I am forgiven and even greater - I am promised an eternal life with him!

One of my favorite songs, especially this time of year, is "Why" by Nichole Nordeman. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

2 comments :

  1. Jen - that is one of my all time favorite songs. My son sent it to me a few years ago - I just love it. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right.

    I want to see pics of that girl in her Easter dress!

    ReplyDelete