Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Back In Action

As many of you have noticed, I've been MIA from the blog the last week or so. My computer completely died on me. :( It was working fine one day and then all of a sudden it decided to go all crazy-like on me. I would try to open a window and fifty-seven other screens would pop up. Or I would start to scroll down and it would scroll on forever without me even touching the keys. Shawn tried to fix it but it gave the "blue screen of death" and it was all she wrote.

Secretly (or not so secretly... I might have made sure that little bug was planted in Shawn's ear) I really wanted a Mac, but I knew they were more expensive and kind of frivolous. Honestly, I would have been more than happy with a PC, I really never thought I would actually get a Mac.

I went to Bunko tonight (pics to come) and took Easton. While I was gone, Shawn and Lauren went out on a daddy-daughter date and I came home to this:


Flowers and a MacBook!!!

I was so surprised and excited when I got home and opened my "early mother's day" present. I couldn't believe it. Or as Lauren would say, "my no bee eeve it". :) 

I am so thankful to my hubs!!! The computer is awesome and I am more than thrilled to get back into blogging the pictures and funnies and memories that make up my life right now!  

5 comments :

  1. As Eric Sallee would say...."Welcome to the cult"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest thing! :-) I LOOOVE MAC! We have a Mac desktop, but I want a laptop SO SO SO bad!!!

    I might have to use your "plant bug in ear" techniques ;-)

    ReplyDelete