Sunday, May 22, 2011

Park Playdate

Last week Lauren, Easton, and I headed to a local park to meet our good friends Desire', Isaac, and Silas. We absolutely love hanging out with them and are always happy to get together!

*my camera had a smudge on the lens and I didn't know it so most of the pics have a beautiful fuzzy spot..I am such an excellent photographer*











We had a wonderful time. I love sharing this journey of stay-at-home-motherhood with so many wonderful ladies like Desire'. I've learned so much from her and I always leave our time together feeling encouraged and inspired. Love that!

1 comment :

  1. LOVE these pictures! We had so much fun! We went to the park again on Saturday and Isaac climbed up to the 3rd leaf all by himself!!! Lauren was a good influence on him! :)

    ReplyDelete