Saturday, May 21, 2011

Grandparents, Bounce Houses, & Bath Time

Shawn's parents came down for the day to spend some quality time with their grandkids and Shawn and me (although I am sure we are way down the list in order of importance) and we really enjoyed hanging out with them!

Lauren was great to share her Meme and Papa time with Easton. It helped that both of them are completely crazy over her and when one was with Easton the other was with her. :) If she decided that Meme was spending a little too much time with Easton she would just politely say, "Meme, Papa need hold Eaton" hah!

We started the day with the traditional trip to Bass Pro. Lauren absolutely loves watching the fish and checking out the turtles.



Our next stop was to our church. It was family fun day and there were inflatables and food and lots and lots of people! It was also really pretty hot out there so we didn't last too long. ;) It took Lauren a while to warm up to the inflatables (imagine that) but once she did we had a really hard time convincing her to leave!



*side note but she looks so big to me in the picture below :( *



After we said our goodbyes to Shawn's parents it was bath time for the kiddos! My mom got Easton a bathtub that we can sit in the tub when the kids take baths together. I still use a regular one when I just give him a bath but this one is neat for when Shawn or I feel overly ambitious and take on bathing two at once!


Man I love those babies. They bring me more joy than I can even begin to explain.

No comments :

Post a Comment