Monday, October 18, 2010

A Wonderful Day

I have no pictures from today. It was just too busy! My mom came up this morning to watch Lauren so I could go to the dentist. I have to admit that it was really nice and relaxing to just go sit in a chair and let someone clean my teeth. I usually don't like the dentist, but today's visit was great. My teeth feel so clean and I was able to just close my eyes for a little while and chill. Who needs a spa? No, I'm kidding. Everyone needs a spa. =)

When I got back to the house we headed to the mall. I love shopping with my mom and Lauren. Mostly because Lauren wants my mom to push the stroller and basically wants nothing to do with me. That means I get some shopping done people! My mom was so sweet and bought me some new perfume. I tried to stop her, but she was adamant. I ended up finding the female version of the cologne Shawn wears. It just came out and I am in love!!!

After the mall it was time to head back home for me to meet Shawn because we had a doctor's appointment. My mom stayed and kept Lauren while we headed to the office. We had a great visit and heard that sweet baby's heartbeat. Our doctor doesn't normally count the heartbeat, but we had a student doctor do that part of the exam so he counted it for us. He told us that baby's heartbeat was 144. I don't know if that means boy or girl...but it sure was sweet to hear. The most exciting part of the visit was that we got to schedule our ULTRASOUND date!!! I can't believe that it is a little less than a month away! We go on on Monday, November 15th! What do you think it is? I've put a little poll on the sidebar of the blog and I'd love to see what you think. =) I really have no idea. Most of the time I think it is a girl because of how gross I've felt, but then sometimes I really think it is a little boy. Either way I am so excited to find out!

No comments :

Post a Comment