Wednesday, October 06, 2010

13 Weeks

SECOND TRIMESTER BABY!!!!!

I know that this post is a day late, but I wanted to post it for our memories! I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be in the second trimester! I am hoping and praying that I will start to feel more like myself again REALLY SOON!!!!




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: About the size of a peach
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 2 pounds (don't worry - I'll start gaining soon....believe me!)
Maternity Clothes: I'm at that stage where my regular pants won't button, but the maternity jeans are still a little too big. I have been using the belly band or just wearing sweats!
Gender: ???
Movement: Nada.
Sleep: Yes, please.
What I miss: The joy of food. 
Cravings: Nothing. 
Symptoms: Still feeling nauseous. I know that it will be over soon. VERY SOON!!!
Best Moment this week: Leaving the first trimester in the dust.

No comments :

Post a Comment