Thursday, October 28, 2010

Papa Bob

My Papa has been in and out of the hospital for the past month with heart complications. It has been so hard to see him in pain and to not get frustrated that the doctors haven't figured it out yet. This morning he had heart surgery again and we went by to see him this evening. If you are wondering, this is the Papa who inspired the lime slush. I can't even begin to describe on here my feelings and so I won't try.

Papa Bob and me.

Zach and Meme. 
 

Lauren loves her Meme and Papa and hates to see Papa, "wick". 

Nammy (my mom) and Lauren. 

Papa Bob is my mom's daddy.

This picture delights me to no end. 

Daddy and me. 

2 comments :

  1. Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Jen...I hope Papa is doing well. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete