Wednesday, October 20, 2010

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

(I think this picture looks scary of me, but it was late and I couldn't muster up any better pictures!)

How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: The size of a softball
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: I am LOVING my maternity leggings and jeans. They are so much more comfortable to me than the belly band...I always felt like it was cutting off my ability to breathe.
Gender: We find out November 15th!!!
Movement: I don't know. Sometimes I am pretty sure I am feeling something. =)
Sleep: Getting up a lot to use the restroom...but that is totally normal.
What I miss: Nothing this week.  
Cravings: Salads, fruits, and my home made lime slushies.  
Symptoms: Thank the Lord this week has been so much better!!!
Best Moment this week: Hearing our sweet baby's heartbeat at the doctor yesterday and finding out the ultrasound date.

No comments :

Post a Comment