Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun


 This morning our little family packed up and headed to the PUMPKIN PATCH!  We didn't make it last year and it has long been a dream of mine to have a fall family tradition of spending the day outdoors picking the best pumpkins and having fun together so I was so excited to get there this year.


Lauren was SO excited when we got there. She saw the fun farm playground, the animals, and a huge pumpkin field and was just beside herself. I love this picture of her and Shawn. =)


The first animals we came to were these huge bunnies. Lauren was so cute peeking over the fence to see the "hop hops" as she calls them.


Here she is looking through the fence at the ponies. She loved them until they came closer. 





She had a bit of a fall in the pumpkin patch and had a little girlie meltdown. She barely scratched her knee but she thought it was the end of the world! 


Me and my two baby loves. I thought it was neat that Shawn caught this picture of us. I will love being able to look back on this time with a toddler and a wee little one on the way.  =)

 This picture cracks me up because Lauren LOVES cows, but this fake plastic one scared her to death. She didn't want anything at all to do with it!


This girl loves her daddy. The best thing is that her daddy adores her. They are so sweet to watch and I just kept thanking God for the beauty of the day and the preciousness of my family. I am blessed to say the least. 


Alright, Papa's....she wouldn't ride the John Deere combine because it was a little big for her so she ended up choosing to ride the Ford. We are sorry! ;) At least Papa JD will be proud!




I think this last picture sums up just how much fun she had. She did not want to leave. =( It was such a beautiful day and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time making fall memories with my little family. I can't wait to see what next year will look like! I see many more pumkin patches in our future!

2 comments :

  1. How cute! I LOVE the pictures, and I'm so happy you all had such a good time. :-)

    ReplyDelete