Wednesday, July 07, 2010

too much too fast won't last

Hello. I haven't blogged in a while and I have a little (emphasis on little) on my mind...

Wal*Mart has their back to school stuff on sale. It is still like a little piece of Heaven for me. The actual moments in the store are blurry, but I arrived home with 12 boxes of crayons, 2 rulers, 8 glue-sticks, 3 boxes of colored pencils, a green supply box, black Sharpie markers, and a binder today.

I am in the process of starting and then finishing Lauren's baby book. You heard right - her baby book. She is almost 2 and I don't have a single word written in it....oh dear! I want to get it done...pictures and all.

Lauren is almost 2. Period. Enough said. What's that? You hear moaning and crying? That's just me... 


I got a laminator. Oh yeah - my own personal laminator and I feel like the luckiest person alive. How sad is that? I have big plans for tot-school in the fall. That laminator is going to be my best friend. P.S. Sweet, sweet deal on this laminator if you are jonesing for one...$20 rebate....check it out.

I'm smiling at my husband more. He is smiling back. It is a good place to be.

My man and I have an anniversary coming up. 6 years baby. 6 years and a baby. I crack myself up.

Check out a sneak peek of Lauren's 2 year-old (moaning and crying) pics here. I have SO much to share about Melissa, but I will save it. For now, in short - she is amazing...just check out the pics.

So much more, but I don't want to overwhelm you. Too much too fast won't last. (for my teaching girls!)

I leave you with this jewel. You are so welcome. Night-night!

It's not real, mom. Promise.

3 comments :

  1. I was just at Target this morning with all 4 of my kids. We walked through the back section, and I promptly gasped and made all of them wait for several minutes while I drooled over all of the new school supplies this year.

    Love it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny...I was at Walmart this morning getting dishwashing soap and ended up with 25 composition books, 50 folders, glue, markers, colored pencils and scissors! Ahhh! I can't help myself...plus I got first pick on the colors I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost cried when I looked at Lauren's pictures! She's so adorable, and I am really impressed by the pictures! Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete