Monday, May 18, 2009

on the flip side

So I posted some things I love a little while back and this morning I got a cRaZy hair to post about things I don't love so much. Feel free to cease reading immediately if you do not wish to become dumber.

Things I do not heart:

~ Kate Gosselin's haircut
~ burnt toast
~ waking up early
~ trying on bathing suits
~ yogurt
~ dirty house, dishes, clothes, etc.
~ flying bugs and real birds
~ uploading pictures on blogger
~ not knowing what is wrong when my baby is sick
~ weeds
~ Adam Lambert (Am. Idol)
~ when the person driving in front of you does not use their blinker
~ junk mail
~ awkward conversations
~ soap operas
~ scary movies


That's about all my brain can think of right now. I'm sure there is more, but I'll spare you all!


Oh, and because I can't resist sharing a picture of my little girl in her first pair of denim shorts, this pic is for you! :) Could she be any cuter? Yea for summa!!!


Also, check out girlfriend's new shoes! Thanks, Grammy!


Happy Monday!

4 comments :

  1. I totally agree!!! Especially about Adam Lambert and uploading photos onto blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to Kate's hair. And yes, why does it take so long to upload a photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW - my mom got that chair at Children's Orchard. It wasn't used though. She said it was pretty pricey so she's glad Lexi is using it. Wouldn't tell me how much though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe all the controversy going on with John & Kate + 8... very weird!

    ReplyDelete