Monday, May 11, 2009

in no particular order

Things I love:

1. quiet afternoons (I read this post at least 3 times before I published it and never noticed that I had written "quite" instead of quiet)
2. the lake
3. a clean house
4. nothing to do
5. my little sunshine girl, aka: punkin, little lady, sweet cheeks, princess, darlin - you get the picture
6. date night
7. the library
8. Jesus
9. sleeping late
10. my handsome hunk of a husband
11. the smell of just mowed grass
12. lip gloss
13. feeling the warm sun on my back
14. really hot bubble baths
15. imagining my grandparents when they were young and fancy free
16. watching my sunshine girl explore her world
17. Sonic ice
18. catching up with old friends
19. empty laundry baskets
20. Hobby Lobby
21. music, music, music
22. being a mommy
23. hanging out with my mommy
24. learning
25. looking through old photos
26. blue skies with big white puffy clouds
27. cooking
28. saving money
29. flip flops
30. being inspired
31. singing at the top of my lungs with my dad
32. all things sweet
33. scrapbooking
34. pink nail polish
35. big bows in my little girl's hair
36. blogging
37. colorful scarves
38. fresh fruit
39. traveling
40. organized drawers and cabinets

2 comments :

  1. Fun! I'm sure you know this, but you can get a huge bag of Sonic ice for 1.20 or so. I just bought some last week. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best! I can just see you making this list and that smile as you come up with the ideas!

    ReplyDelete