Tuesday, May 05, 2009

hey

So, I've been thinking about doing a blog facelift again. I really love what Traci did with this blog, but I think it needs to be more vibrant and cheerful! Anyway, she is just the best ever to work with so I am enlisting her help again. I don't know how long it will take to complete and I am not even exactly sure what I want to do with it but I will keep you posted.

Shawn and I are closer and closer to sponsoring a Compassion Child. I am so excited to start this when Lauren is young. Thanks to all of you who left comments about your work with Compassion. You are changing the world. I really do believe that!

Summer is almost here!!! I've been doing the 30 day Shred in an attempt to be able to wear a bathing suit this summer without causing people to gross out! Let me just tell you that Jillian Michaels might be the devil in sweatpants. I'm just sayin... So far, other than being really sore, I haven't noticed any great shredding of body fat. I'll keep on trucking though.

It's time to make some baby food. My freezer is SO low. I've gotta get my stockpile of carrots, squash, beans, chicken dinners, etc. back up. The nice thing is that Lauren is eating more and more table food. She can eat a whole banana if I cut it up into small pieces. She pretty much eats what Shawn and I eat at dinner unless it is really spicy. I just smush it up really good! Let me tell you, it is nice!

Other than that, a million and four things have been going on that I've wanted to blog about but I just haven't found the time to get it all down. I have some new pictures of Lauren to post and just some general catching up of the 'ole fam. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of blogging on a more regular basis!

1 comment :

  1. I'm ready to see new pics of Lauren!! Also, I went to Wal-Mart to day and forgot to get The Shred! Now I have to go back. :)

    ReplyDelete