Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last of the Birthday Festivities

Party #3 Nammy and Big Papa's House

Last Sunday we finished up the celebrations for our big 3 year old! My parents graciously hosted the get together and lots of sweet family showed up to spoil our little girl. Lauren decided on a Cinderella/Princess theme and it turned out super cute!





Easton was totally chill during the whole day. He really enjoyed getting loved on by everyone.


Jared's girlfriend, Taylor, is one of Lauren's favorite people. Lauren was pretty much her little shadow all day long. 


Easton got lots of love and attention from his Aunt Victoria. I think this picture is just darling because he is smiling up at her!

 Lauren was the cutest opening up all her presents. It was seriously like a whirlwind. I couldn't keep track of what she was opening because she would open and throw, and open and throw!





I am so glad I caught this picture of my Uncle Darell, Papa Bob, and Easton. What a cute one!

 Lauren enjoyed having everyone sing for her and she did a great job blowing out the candles on her very own #3 cake! I think she felt super special because she had her own. :) 


Easton and Meme Bandy (or Baby Meme as Lauren calls her)


Papa Bob and me! Love that guy!!!


It was so great to spend the day with Meme and Papa Hutsell too!!! They are just so cute!

It was such a great day and so much fun to celebrate Lauren once again. I can't believe that she is 3!


No comments :

Post a Comment