Friday, December 31, 2010

Picture Woes

I am super frustrated because I've been working all evening to get our Christmas re-cap posted but blogger is telling me that I am all out of picture space. Are you kidding me? That could not have come at a worse time! Ha! So, anyway I am going to work on trying to get that fixed and on being okay with starting out the new year behind! Which will be totally easy for me, you know, 'cause I am so laid back and all. *wink*

You can see the first of my Christmas Posts HERE.

And, be on the lookout for the following posts! Hopefully sooner rather than later!


A Christmas Gift
Christmas at Home
Christmas at Meme and Papa's
Gifts I am LOVING!
Scripture Memory Verse #1
New Year...New Plan
Tiny Hand Prints 

2 comments :

  1. WHAT? Out of picture space?? I didn't know there was a limit! Let me what you end up doing! Looking forward to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happened to me a while back. I started putting my pics on photobucket and adding them from there. I'm sorry this happened to you. It is SO frustrating.

    ReplyDelete