Friday, January 08, 2010

lolo

Ummm, so does anybody else have a kid who hits themselves in the head when they are frustrated? I have no idea where Lolo picked this habit up but it is really weird. If she gets mad at Alex or just frustrated in general, she hits herself in the head kind of like the "duh" slap... you know what I am talking about right? Is this normal? Is this strange? Should I be concerned? ***ahhhh, slaps self on head....

Also, around this house I am no longer known as mama. I am now Mama Daddy. Seriously!?!?! I have to be both, Lauren? What a silly little girl!

Is anyone else ready for some warmer temperatures? We are! The park is calling our name!

2 comments :

  1. I think Carson did something like that for awhile. It was just a stage and didn't last. So, I wouldn't worry about it. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Daddy. How cute! I guess it's because she sees you "doing it all"! :)

    I think one of Tina or Tonya kids did that, too. Don't worry, they turned out just fine. He, he!

    ReplyDelete