Thursday, February 03, 2011

Easton's Canvas

So, I have Easton's canvas painted but I can't decide which verse to choose for his room! With Lauren it was easy. I LOVE Zephaniah 3:17 and the peace I find in it. As a little girl, I wanted her to be reminded how much her God delights in her and how He is so mighty to save! With Easton, I know that he will face different struggles being a boy. I want him to be fearless in God and strong in his faith. So, I am trying to find a verse like that. If you have any suggestions, I would be so thankful for them! I've been praying that God would put it on my heart, let me run across it randomly, or however He sees fit to show me Easton's verse.

Here is his canvas so far. I really love it and it matches his room perfectly!

5 comments :

  1. It looks awesome! A couple of my favorite verses are Ecc. 12:13 The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.
    And my favorite, Micah 6:8:He has told you, O man, what is good;and what does the LORD require of you
    but to do justice, to love kindness,and to walk humbly with your God?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I like the Micah 6:8 one and I also like Isaiah 41:10, "He strengthen you and help you, he will uphold you with his righteous right hand." or there's a verse in Psalms that talks about the righteous being "bold as a lion." I love that for a boy... but it's not very long.

    I love that you're doing this... I'm very tempted to follow suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Forgot the first part of Is. 41:10... that's what I get for doing it from memory, "Do not fear for I am with you. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." It's off the SEEDS of courage cd which might have some more good options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! That looks so professional! Still love the colors. I can't wait to see it with the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalms 139:13,14
    For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made......

    They look beautiful! What a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete