I am trying to get prepared for baby Easton's arrival and in the midst of the diaper stockpiling and organizing one thing keeps running through my mind...Lauren. How in the world is she going to adjust? Will she feel left out or abandoned?
I'm wondering what special things you did with your first born (or older siblings) to make the arrival of a new little love easier? I have a few ideas, but I would LOVE your input!!!
1. Have a present from Easton for Lauren at the hospital when she visits.
2. Have a big sister party not long after Easton is born.
3. Have a Big Sister bag filled with all sorts of fun things she can do when it is crazy at home those first couple of days. My friend, Mandie, filled a box full of awesome things for Lauren to do while I nurse Easton so I am kind of running with that concept here knowing that those first days might be really crazy even when I have help around!
4. Let Lauren take pictures of Easton with her camera and take her to get the pictures developed. Help her put them into her own scrapbook.
5. One mommy date and one daddy date for Lauren within the first month.
Any other ideas? I would SO love to hear them!!!!!