Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday...Wait, Is Today Tuesday? What is Today? I've Lost All Sense of Time!

I went to look through our most recent pictures and I realized that we have very few over the last couple of weeks. I'm sure it is due to the fact that Lauren and I have not made it out of the house but like twice and therefore have obviously not gotten dressed up. Unless you count pajama bottoms and a holey tee shirt. Which I do not.


We did get out once last week for a quick trip to the grocery store. I made sure Lauren looked cute. There is no picture of me and that is probably for the best. I've been a little green. And the showers have been fewer than normal. You have to feel like you won't pass out before you feel safe showering. Believe me.


Lauren is potty trained. It's crazy and I can't believe I am even typing it, but its true. So, add to my nausea the complete and utter fear of helping a toddler into a public *gasp* bathroom and you can see why we've been home so much.


Oh, and the bathroom situation with Lauren is so not helping my sickness. We've pretty much moved to the big potty with a little adapter seat for the simple reason that I got tired of throwing up in my mouth. Love her, but seriously?!?! Worst timing ever. Or best. I don't know yet.

I put a roast in the crockpot this morning because I am dumb. Now, I have the amazingly disgusting smell of cooking meat greeting me from every corner of my home. I seriously cannot escape the smell.


Pretty much the only thing settling my stomach today is chocolate milk. Which is strange because on any given day of being not pregnant, drinking milk might make me want to throw up. Pregnancy is a crazy thing.

I'm loving this new life inside me even more each day. Lauren is going to be the best big sister. I bought her this book so that she can have a recorded voice of what it's like to have a baby sibling. Can't wait to fill it out with her in the coming months.

No comments :

Post a Comment