Thursday, June 24, 2010

mmmmm you can find me in st. louie....

....the rest of the song is TOTALLY inappropriate. I know because I googled the lyrics and let me just say that my jaw is still on the kitchen table as I type this. To think, I once jammed (does that word make me old) to that song.

Anyway, the truth is you can find me in St. Louie this weekend. Yeppers ~ I am heading out with 4 of my besties (now I sound 12) to attend a Beth Moore Living Proof Live event! Woot woot. Words can't even describe how excited I am. The "woot woot" might have given it away but I can assure you that there is much more gusto when it is not simply typed out.

Last October I had the opportunity to go see Beth in Memphis and it was FABULOUS. You can read about that here and here and here.

Oh and read this....just for good measure. It will make you laugh and make you think less of me all at the same time. I love it!

I've been praying and trying to prepare myself to hear God speak this weekend. I believe that He has a divine reason for me to be going. There is something He wants to whisper to me and you better believe I don't want to miss that.

1 comment :