Monday, June 21, 2010

summer cold


Today, Lauren and I headed to her pediatrician's office. She's been congested and has had several rough patches with coughing. Mostly, I wanted to make sure that she didn't have an ear infection.


Haha - I love these pictures of her trying to smile. I think she was saying cheese in the picture above. Even sick - that girl is a hoot.


As we were waiting to go back to see the doctor, we watched the fish swim. Lauren was fascinated and kept finding the "puwpus" fish.


While we were waiting in the exam room, Lauren had a fun time hopping on the blue tiles.


The doctor came in and did a quick look at Lauren. She said that she had a "summer cold". I have to admit, I didn't think you could get summer colds. That just seems so wrong. Anyway, there really isn't much I can do for her other that what I have been doing. She also noticed that Lauren's 2 year molars are coming in. That totally explains her increased fussiness and irritability the last week or so. I am so glad to know that those babies are coming in so I can make sure and give her medicine!

I am really hoping that I don't catch this cold. Some girlfriends and I are heading to St. Louis this Friday for a Beth Moore Living Proof Live event. I'm praying that I don't get sick!!! 

1 comment :

  1. Man that doctors office is all to familiar to me!! Me and Abby have spent a good amount of time in there!

    ReplyDelete