Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the sickness

We are now on round 3 of sickness in our home. It has firmly attached itself to my husband and he is none so happy about it. Honestly, neither am I. Oh I love the boy, and I love him even when he is sick but coming off of Lauren being sick for two weeks straight and the sinus infection that was out to kill me, I am kind of over it. I want my family healthy. I want to be able to carry on a conversation with my hubby without it involving the color of Lauren's snot, how fussy she has been, or how bad either of our throats currently hurt. I'm ready to take Lauren out of this house. Out where the people are. I want to not be fearful that someone is going to launch their nasty germs on us and get us all sick again - or that we would launch our nasty germs on some unsuspecting person and get them sick. I kind of just want my life back. And, I want spring. I want color and the smell of growth and gentle breezes perfect for sending bubbles floating on. That's not too much to ask now is it? I mean, seriously?!?!

1 comment :