Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i'm sorry, are you sure that's right?

So, yesterday at the doctor's office I got weighed. I was pretty out of it, but not so much that I didn't catch sound of a lot of extra pounds rolling off of the nurse's lips. What? Seriously? Last March was the last time I saw a doctor. At that time I weighed 10 pounds less than I do now. I have gained 10 pounds in one year. I'd be lying if I said that realization didn't really bother me.

Here is how I gained weight:
~I quit nursing, and kept eating like I was
~I took up a mad obsession with Coca Cola
~I stopped exercising
~I took up snacking while watching TV in the evenings (popcorn, pickles, cake, etc)

Here is how I plan on taking it off:
~Stop snacking on unhealthy "stuff"
~Quit the Coke
~Exercise
~No snacks/food after 7 pm

Can I do it? I don't know. I have like no will power so this should be interesting!

2 comments :

  1. I am so not looking forward to giving up nursing because I know my weight will be toast unless I make some drastic changes. Honestly, though, you look BEAUTIFUL! Don't let those lies that bother us girls when it comes to weight get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not possible. There was a mistake! You look just as adorable as ever!!

    ReplyDelete