Monday, November 30, 2009

real life calls and so I answer reluctantly

Man I wish I had some sweet tea right now. The problem is I don't have any sugar. Why don't I have any sugar you ask? Well, my friend, I don't have any sugar because I haven't been to the grocery store in two weeks. Two weeks! Do you know what that means? That means that I am going to have to brave the grocery store for a WHOLE lot of stuff. Ick, ewww, grrrrr.....

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how long I can delay the inevitable. I really had no intentions of leaving the house today. We've been gone since last Wednesday due to Thanksgiving festivities and I have a tiny bit massive amount of cleaning and washing and folding and putting away and organizing and getting back to real life to do. How am I going to fit in a trip to the grocery store? Hmmmm, McDonald's is very close....maybe I could get out of the house today. ;)

1 comment :