Friday, March 13, 2009

makeover

For Valentine's Day this year Shawn got me the sweetest thing - a blog makeover! The guy knows me is all I can say.

You can probably see the changes being made so far. Isn't is great? I've been working with Traci and she is seriously THE BEST! She has been so patient with me and helpful along the way. I would recommend using her a million times. You can go here to see her design blog. She is a great gal!

Well, apparently the template my blog was originally on was a dud. There have been several unexpected and weird things that have come up. Traci has been hard at work figuring out how to make everything look the way she programmed it to. If you notice a few things on the site that just aren't there yet, she is on it!

Have you ever wondered why I chose the title, Home Life? Well, the first and obvious reason is because that is my life right now...you know, at home. But, did you know that it is also the title to one of my favorite songs by John Mayer!!! Now, in case you did not know this about me, I heart John Mayer big time. I have seen him in concert 4 times and plan to see him as many more times as possible. So, there you go. If you haven't heard the song - it is so cute and catchy and of course I would recommend you trotting over to youtube or iTunes to check it out. Did I mention that his voice is divine?

Thanks for letting me use this blog as a place to share my heart, my life, my dreams, and my frustrations. I appreciate it.

4 comments :

  1. Your friends are so lucky Jen! You were the bright spot in my day! I am so glad that you love your blog design. It was a joy making it for you. I also loved all the "you are doing greats!" What a cheerleader!!

    ReplyDelete