Monday, March 30, 2009

bedtime

This week Tammy has given the challenge of setting a bedtime for yourself and sticking to it.

Okay, people...I love my sleep so this one shouldn't be too hard for me. I've never really had a hard time getting to bed and now I have a little extra motivation for getting to bed early as Lauren is continuing to wake up at 4 every morning. It's like she knows she can break me in those early morning hours. Anyway...that is a whole other post.

I am going to say that my new bedtime will be 10:00. I know that I function so much better during the day if I get about 8 hours of sleep. I am also a much happier person! Some of you could probably vouch for that statement.

What about you? Do you have a set bedtime? Are you one of those people who can thrive with little to no sleep (my dear friend, Tammy!!!)? If you decide to join the challenge this week, I'd love to hear your plan!

Cheers to sleep!!!

6 comments :

  1. Lately I haven't been having a hard time going to bed! With morning sickness and feeling my worst in the evening bed was very inviting. :) But I know when I am feeling better I'll be tempted to stay up later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The older I get, the more sleep I need!! I remember fondly the days of loving life on little to no sleep...those days are gone, baby, gone. Kudos to your friend, Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to have a horrible time going to sleep at night,but since my pregnancy I usually fall asleep as soon as I hit the pillow :-) Enjoyed your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute blog you got here. I was always very thankful that my children were not early risers. Even as babies they often slept well past 9:00 a.m. Since I am a night owl and not at all a morning person, this worked really well for me. I tend to get a second wind at about 10 and could go till the wee hours of the night, so an early riser would have been pure torture for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh! i'd love to do 10pm too! I hope this new challenge will help me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, routine is good. Believe it or not, I'm working on it. The only problem is that I get a second wind about 10:30. My goal it to be in bed by 11:30 and asleep by midnight. That will give me 7 hours of sleep, which is all I need. I may be a whole new person if I can keep a set bedtime!

    ReplyDelete