Thursday, March 04, 2010

Compassion

I've been following the Compassion team of bloggers in Kenya this week and I hope you will too. Go here to read about their life-changing experiences. It brings me to tears to see the conditions these children are living in. But, I am encouraged by the work Compassion is doing. I wish I could sponsor every child that needs sponsoring right now, but we just can't. I am so thankful that the Lord has given us Leo and I wish I could explain how much of a blessing he has been to our family. I just don't think I have the words to fully describe it. It is an experience all in itself.

Here is the deal - for $38 a month you can make a difference in a child's life. I know that sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Just a couple of trips to a fast food restaurant or one less night out to the movies. Go here to see the beautiful faces of kiddos who need you, your love letters, and encouragement. Kids who need a little help. I'd love to know if you decide to sponsor one of these precious children!

No comments :

Post a Comment