1. Finding this free first session of Ann Voskamp's new 1,000 gifts devotional. Totally watched it while doing my C25K this morning on the treadmill.
2. Starting this book by Crystal from Money Saving Mom and watching God show me some "stuff" about myself!
3. My husband. He works so hard and has been working exceptionally long hours lately in order to finish a big project he's working on. I know he is stressed to the max, but he still comes home and gives us his all here. He is an amazing person and I'm grateful every single day that I got to marry him and that I get to be his wife.
4. Cooler weather! I love me some warm summer, but I adore me some fall coolness. And the leaves! The colors! The scent in the air! It's gorgeous around here.
5. A much needed date day with my bestie from high school. I absolutely love her and today we are going to eat lunch, talk, laugh, shop, and just be together without kids or obligations!!! I cannot wait. She is such an encouragement to me and I adore her. Yay!!!!
I'm linking up with High Five for Friday over at From My Grey Desk.