Happy Friday! This week has flown by in some ways and dragged on in others....but, it has been a great one nonetheless! Here are my top 5 moments from the past week!
1. On Sunday Easton and I stayed home from church since he wasn't feeling awesome and Shawn and Lauren went. My parents called and said they were coming to town for lunch so we met them for Mexican food. Then, they came back to the house for a while. Easton crawled up into my dad's lap and just fell asleep. He has never ever done that for me. I guess my dad has the magic touch. My parents ended up taking both kids back home with them for the night! Woo Hoo!!!
2. Since my parents had the kids Monday for a while I went to town. By myself. To look. And I found these earrings at Francesca's. In absolute LOVE with them.
3. We had some beautiful weather around here this week so the kids and I had a ton of fun on the trampoline.
4. Shawn's truck has been having issues lately. So Tuesday night we took it down to my parents' house so that a guy my dad knows and trusts can work on it. We are sure glad to know it's in good hands!
5. I got a new blog look! My awesome and darling friend, Miranda created it for me and I just smile every time I look at it. :) Yay!!!!
I'm linking up at High Five for Friday!!!!