Thursday, October 04, 2012

Crossroads

I feel like I am at such a crossroad with social media right now. I made a commitment to stay off of FB for the month of October. I made my Twitter feed private. I have been trying to figure out how to use Instagram without it going out for the world to see.

I'm starting to feel my head clear from all the static that is the online world.

And then there is this blog of mine. Some days I am absolutely ready to close her down. Then others I think I just need to go private. I have no idea what all going private would entail....goodness knows it would probably be way over my head. 

I guess I just don't know what to do. So that might explain the randomness of my posts. I'm trying to figure out the identity of this space. 

And to the two of you who read this, if you have any thoughts/ideas/suggestions feel free to let me know. :)

3 comments :

  1. I learn a lot from your MOMMY posts :) I like reading those - you're so real and honest too. A lot of times I feel like I'm the only one going through certain situations, but then I read your blog and I realize I'm not alone! You're such a wonderful Mommy - you really are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! There's been so much wisdom from your posts that I've hidden in my heart for my own family one day. Just be YOU!! That's more than enough reason to keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three. :) do what's right. I lije stopping in and seeing whats going on with you evrn though we never get to hang out. :)

    ReplyDelete