Friday, October 05, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Here are my top 5 moments/things from the past week in no particular order! ;)

1. Funfetti Cake Mix Dip. Y'all this stuff is ah-mazing. Life changing even. You can eat it with animal crackers, graham crackers, or just take a spoon to it. Whatev...I won't judge you. The great thing about it is that if you use low fat ingredients and have a little bit of self control it isn't all that bad for you. Unless you are cutting sugar completely. Then, just look away. Look. Away.

2. My sweet hubby is making my downstairs bathroom dreams come true. Thankful for a clearance Target rug, some old pallet boards found in our woods, and Pinterest. I can not wait to show you.

3. The weather has been pretty awesome this week. We went to the park twice. Had a great experience one day and a NOT so great experience the next. Let's just say if your child comes up behind my youngest child on the slide and instead of waiting patiently for him to push off and slide down, your child decides to place both of his (much larger) feet on my child's back and kick him down the slide I might have some stern words for your child. Beware of mama bear.

4. Trying to figure out this new bloggy stage I'm in. Super thankful for some AMAZING friends with wise and kind words. Also thankful for my sweet friend Miranda cause she's designing me a new space over here. Maybe seeing something new will inspire me again?

5. These safety pins from Ballard design are going in my laundry room. They are huge and have an awesome vintage feel. I cannot wait for them to get here!!!! Is it sad that this type of thing makes me so excited?

I'm linking up to High Five for Friday. 

1 comment :

  1. This is SUPER FUN!! I'm gonna link up, too! :)

    PS - I'm LOVING the safety pins! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete