Friday, November 04, 2011

Happy 7 Months, Easton!

Dear Easton,

You are seven months old today!!! Wowzers, right? You are definitely growing into your own little person and I am catching glimpses of your toddler years, oh dear. ;) You are still just the cutest little man I have ever seen and I absolutely adore you.


You, mister, are a HUGE mama's boy. I mean huge. You always want me to hold you. If your feelings get hurt or you bump your head you cry until I hold you. If you are tired, only I will do. If you see me across the room you will do everything you can to get to me. Of course I love that you love me so much, but there are other people in your life who love you and want to hang out with you too. :)


You are army crawling!!! You actually just started this week. You are too cute scooting around and I know it won't be long before you catch on completely and take our house (and worlds) by storm. Even though I am so proud of you for growing up and learning this new skill, I am still just a bit terrified! It's time to start baby-proofing everything!


You are super inquisitive. You'd much rather investigate the vacuum cleaner than play with a silly old baby toy. You also put everything in your mouth. Some of your favorite toys right now are your taggy blanket, noisy blocks, and your sister's play hammer.


You have four teeth! You have two bottom teeth that have been in for a while now and you just recently got your top right front tooth. The latest one to come in is the one to the right of your right front tooth. I don't know if that makes sense, but basically instead of having two front teeth, you have a front tooth and the one right next to it....we hope the rest of them come in correctly! :)


You are doing much better sleeping through the night. You usually go to bed between 7 and 7:30 and will go until 3:30 or 4:00 before needing to eat again. Sometimes you will also wake up between 7 and 4 but just usually need your pacifier.


As far as eating goes, you have really embraced solids! You are still nursing through the day but you sure do love your sweet potatoes and squash and carrots! You also love the baby food that has fruits and oatmeal in it. You are a very messy eater and you grunt and get super excited as you await the next bite.


You are mostly wearing size 9 month clothes but you have a few 12 month things that fit you. You are in size 3 diapers. Nammy just bought you your very first pair of real shoes! They are so cute and they are a size 3! You have a big foot! :) You don't mind wearing them so far and I think they make you look so much older.


We absolutely LOVE having you as a part of our family. Your sweet smile and precious personality bring us such joy. :) I can't wait to see what the next month brings our way!!!

I love you to the moon and back fourteen million times!

Love,
Mommy

No comments :

Post a Comment