Wednesday, August 19, 2009

play date

I love play dates. I love sharing the trials, fears, and successes that come along with raising a baby and staying home. I love knowing that I am not alone! I also really love watching Lauren interact with her friends. This mostly consists of stealing other kids paci's and sippy cups and then claiming them as her own. Seriously, we have so given up on trying to keep those things straight. Kids need exposure to germs, right? Right?

Most of our play group has been together since the kiddos were teeny tiny...back when it was WAY more for the mommies! It still is WAY for us mommies...but the kids are starting to really enjoy it more. They actually notice each other! It's great. :)

Lauren's car was the hit of the day. There wasn't a single second that thing went unoccupied. We tried hard to keep the kids from drinking (sippy cups) and driving or texting (play cell phones) and driving. We only had a few accidents...Lauren ran over Kendall's hand once.


Kendall loved Baby Isabelle!!!


This is what happens when mom's get together! Aren't these girls cute?


We had so much fun trying to catch the group shot! Let's just say there were a couple where babies were out of the picture or mommies were. What a fun day!

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you have this support system. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea - I made your blog! I love playdate too!

    ReplyDelete