1. I am seriously way too in love with the vinyl decal my sweet friend, Leslie, made me! It really adds such charm to an otherwise ordinary moment....but now my poor clothespin jar is jealous! ;)
2. I've been working out. I have a long way to go, and even though the scale is taking its sweet sweet time showing any loss I'm going to keep trucking on. So thankful to have found Downton Abbey to watch while I sweat my booty off on the treadmill.
3. Shawn found an old Ball mason jar (a blue one too!!!!) in the woods one day and brought it home for me! Seriously better than flowers. I am sort of obsessed with these beauties! This one is smaller than the others I have and it is just darling. Can't you see fresh spring flowers in it?!?!? Meeee Tooo!
4. I got to go to the Bass Pro Tournament of Champions last night with my dad, hubby, and brothers. They were kind enough to let me take a ticket so I could watch Nixa play! One of my former students got to dress out with Varsity and I was seriously soooo proud of him! I absolutely love his family and it was great to get to chat with his mama too. It's families like that that make me miss teaching! I can't wait to catch more of their games! I snapped this picture of my daddy and me! We had awesome seats...right behind the players and I totally loved listening in on their conversations! Also I totally love this man. I am so proud to be his daughter.
5. Homemade granola bars and coffee. Need I say more? If you like crunchy granola bars but haven't found a good recipe you have to try this one. Shawn and I are hooked! And, I love knowing what is in them!!!