Thursday, June 02, 2011

Creation Day Three

Creation Day One 
Creation Day Two

When learning about day three of Creation, we were really excited because we had just planted some flowers and we had the chance get out and water them! Lauren loves to wear her gardening outfit and I love the help!




My friend Desire' had this activity on her blog for day three of Creation and I loved it but I knew she had the printables from when she taught preschool. I just happened to look through a preschool printables book my mother in law picked up for me at a garage sale and the same exact printable was in there! I was so excited!!! 

I was really surprised how quickly Lauren understood the things a plant needs in order to grow. We had a lot of fun coloring each picture and making silly movements for soil, water, air, and sun. 


This picture cracks me up. She was so over the camera and when I asked her to show me her finished product this is all I got. Little stinker! 



We sang our day three song:

Day Three, Day Three
God made flowers and plants and trees!
Day Three, Day Three
God made flowers and plants and trees!

No comments :

Post a Comment