Wednesday, November 10, 2010

18 Weeks

18 Weeks!!!
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby:  About the size of a sweet potato. 
Total Weight Gain: 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Totally in maternity pants and wearing some maternity tops
Gender: We'll find out MONDAY!!!!
Movement: YES! It is so precious.
Sleep: Weird dreams and having a harder time getting comfortable. I am kind of a tummy sleeper so I naturally want to roll on over instead of staying on my side. I ordered a Boppy Wedge this week but it hasn't arrived yet. Hoping that will help!Oh and I am up ALL THE TIME going to the bathroom. It is especially bad after I have a lime slush.
What I miss: I really can't think of anything that I miss.
Cravings: Lime slushies.
 Symptoms: My back has started aching this week.
Best Moment this week: Just normal life and looking forward to our ultrasound on Monday. 

1 comment :

  1. The Boppy Wedge is AMAZING. Worth every penny! You will love it! Sleep is coming my friend!

    ReplyDelete